|Venue : Online|
|Fees : SAR 600|
|Accreditation : 6|
Advanced General Dentistry
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Identify different types of extraction sockets.
- State the biology and physiology of extraction sockets.
- Practice socket conservation after extraction.
- Apply conservation of socket after extraction.
- Demonstrate management of multiple adjacent extraction sites for immediate implant placement.
- Demonstrate management of infected sockets for dental implant placement.
- Assess clinical and radiographic features of a potential immediate loading case.
- Choose appropriate implants and other necessary components for an immediate implant loading case.
- Observe the surgical phase in terms of flap design osteoplasty, implant placement, abutment selection impression taking, and prosthesis 'delivery'.
Prof .Khaled Al-Hamdan Consultant in Periodontics
Prof .Khaled Al-Hamdan Consultant in Periodontics Professor in Periodontics - College of Dentistry , King Saud University - Head of CACHET Scientific Council .