|Venue : Online|
|Fees : SAR 250|
|Accreditation : 3|
- Dentistry and Related Specialties
After attending the course, the participant will be able to:
• Properly diagnose the case.
• Formulate comprehensive treatment plan for the patients with dental conditions.
• Optimally plan treatment for single and comprehensive cases.
• Identify factors involved in appropriate diagnosis.
• Associate the effect of a single dental condition on the overall oral health.
• Distinguish between tentative and definitive treatment plan.
• State the phases of comprehensive dental treatment.
• Recognize the importance of documenting the progress in patient file.