|Course Date : 29 April 2023|
|Venue : CACHET|
|Fees : SAR 800|
|Days : 1|
|Accreditation : 5 CME|
General Dentists, Conservative Dentistry, Periodontics, Prosthodontics, Restorative Dentistry, Advanced general Dentistry, Endodontics, Orthodontics, Dental Esthetics, Family Dentistry
· State the indications and contraindications of bleaching.
· State the advantages and disadvantages of different bleaching techniques.
· State the etiology of tooth discoloration.
· Compare different bleaching techniques.
· Identify methods and techniques of protecting the gingiva during bleaching procedure.
· Identify the protocol of internal bleaching.
· Compare common bleaching agents in Dentistry and their uses.
· Demonstrate in office bleaching technique.